Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Faux Alligator Purse

I found this Faux alligator purse on you tube and thought it would be a great thing to try.  So I love this video she did a very good job explaining everything!  So first thing I recommend make sure your versamark pad has lots of ink especially if your making more than one at a time. For instructions on the techniques, as well as directions to cut the pattern see the link above it can really show you so much better than I can explain into words! I used passion pink and basic black Stampin Up paper. I used the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel from Stampin Up to make the bottom of the purse using versamark in and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I used the oval punch and the oval scallop punch. I used a stamp from Favorite Teddy Bear. I added a gem for the closure.  For the inside of the card I added whisper white cardstock with the same swirl stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I added a small piece of velcro to close the purse. I stamped the envelop to match the card.



I also  made a purse gift card holder to go with the card above I made this one out of a coluzzle template that I bought many years ago. I embossed the bottom half with the vintage wallpaper embossing paper folder then I used the So Swirl wheel, versamark ink pad, and black embossing powder on the top. Then top it off with a prima flower and a brad. I used a Making Memories eyelet tool with accessories to make the slits for the gift card inside. Hope you enjoy it all!


0 comments: