Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Altered Picture Frames

So I figured I would just dive right in here...

I love to scrap and make cards, but I also love to make gifts for my family and friends! Here are a couple of picture frames that I made.

The first one I made for my Battle Buddies first born son. He's just the most amazing little boy in the world (well next to my Audie and my nephews.. lol) He overcame some great obstacles to be with us in this world!

I used Animal Kingdom cricut cartridge and some fake leaves on a frame I got from Michaels to make this.


The next one I made for my sisters friend whom I've know since she was a little girl, and now she was having her first little girl. For this one I wanted to do something a little hip and girly. I added pink and black polka dot paper and painted the edges with lime green paint. I also edged the chipboard letters in lime green paint as well, then I added some fake flowers and some butterflies.

0 comments: