Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rock Candy IPODS!!!!


I made these amazing candy ipods that I found on the Family Fun site.  I changed the download page though and made this one on Print Shop, then converted it to PDF Format. Here's a copy if you would like to use it.
iPod


I then found this cute heart filled with ipods to use on the back.  Here's the picture of it:



I used it to make the card on the back that said Happy Valentine's Day From ________. Here's what they looked like done.



Again, I used Print Shop and printed them on business cards so that there was no cutting or measuring needed which made it super simple and quick. It was a great fun valentine idea and I got the sweet tart candies at the dallar general for 4 for a $1 so they were not too expensive either. Here's the finished product!

0 comments: