Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Corset Card!

My Husband and I have been together for 11 years, thats 11 Valentine's Days. So what do you do after that many years together? How about a lacey corset card? Yep, that's what I'll do! I found the idea from Splitcoast Stampers. So then I looked around for a template and found one that I changed a little to fit my needs.  Here's mine, as well as the original one I found
IMG

The one that I found and adjusted can be found here
I loved making this card!  It was so much fun! It's unique and sexy and personal all in one great card! Here's the finished card.



I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder on the front with some red gems, red and black prima flowers, and some white lace with red hearts that I got from Hobby Lobby.

On the inside I added a layer of Paper Studio paper then layered some whisper white on top that was sprayed with some red glimmer mist and stamped with the valentine holiday best stamp from Stampin Up! 

I also made up the envelop with some red glimmer mist and a swirl stamp from Elements of Style from Stampin Up.  The Valentine stamp is from Holiday Best also from Stampin Up. Here's a look at it!


It's a really fun card to make!  You should really give it a try!

0 comments: